Saturday, February 2, 2008

January 9, 2008

TEXTimonies
“I thank GOD for His continuous goodness to me, my family and friends. For His continuous guidance and provision of everything we need in our lives, for the strength He gives us to go on with our activities in life, doing everything for His own glory. Thank GOD for the forgiveness He’s always offering us, for being so merciful to us. He never let us down. Thank GOD for all the blessings I’ve receive. Thank GOD for the people that inspire and encourage me to do my desire and of course to GOD that will support my desire specially in my studies, but still, “Thy will be done pa rin!” Thank You and GOD bless
~Jehb of MBC

I’m so blessed having my family, friends and experiences in my life, through them I’ve learned God’s word and enjoy the life that God has given to me!!
~Cheene of NICE

I just thank the Lord for Christian friends whom He uses when we are in need. For people who serves either as an encouragement or challenge for His word that rebukes, corrects and top of all, for His faithfulness to each of our lives.
~ Ivane, MBC

What is New in New Year? Is there really a new person in you after you celebrate New Year? Have you set your New Year’s Resolutions? “This is the false hope that people make”, hoping that New Year gives us new hope...Only 2 Cor.5:17 gives us the new in our lives (00,)astosg
~Muel, MBC

2007 had passed and I have lots of reasons to thank our Lord Jesus. 2007 kasi is the year na nagstart ako ma-involve in ministries ng church naming. Andyan yung maging choir member ako, nagturo ng mga bata about His word at marami pang mga Gawain na alam ko nagglorify an gating Panginoon. In the yar 2007 din na-experience ko yung mga extreme changes sa life ko. Isa na yung magtiwala sa kanya in every point of my life. Sabi niya sa isang song, “Why worry when you can pray?” Isa yan sa mga song na nagbibigay comfort sa akin in time of trouble.
~Marla of NICE

Our spiritual path is based on our deeping trust in God. Trust first allows us to take the initial leap in the dark, to encounter God at the deeper levels of ourselves and guides he intimate refashion of our being. – Thomas Keatin
~Doc Shally of MBC

I thank God for having me, my family and every important person in my life surpassing 2007’s life pressures and problems and continue accepting every blessing He would give us in this year. Of course, I know madami pang burden ang pwedeng dumating but I also know God is always there for someone who accepts Him as His guide and Savior.
~BJ of NICE

I’m very thankful because God always made me strong in every trials that I’ve always encountered like what’s happening to me right now.
~Shella of NICE

The law of the Lord is perfect converting the soul, the testimony of the Lord is pure making wise the simple…,truly the Lord our God is great, far beyond what we can comprehend! Proverbs 16:9 says, “A Man’s heart plans his way but the Lord did his steps…” Things may not go as what we’ve planned but God will never mislead us. Let us trust our Lord for His ways are always perfect.
~Mara of GFBC, NICE

Thanks be to God for Christians that looks how great God is and sharing to everyone what God is really doing in their lives, like you! May we continue to build one another. Use our time to help each other grow in their faith. But may we always be reminded also that many are longing for our God’s gift of salvation…May we pass our joy in Christ thru sharing His word to others.
~May of GFBC, NICE

I realized I haven’t given my all to the Lord when He gave everything to me! In Mark 12:44 – She out of her poverty put in all that she had.” It is a great rebuke in giving our all for the Lord including our thoughts, word lifestyle, material, strength and everything we have!(ñ_ñ)May the Lord help us indeed!
~Mara of GFBC, NICE

No comments: