Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 6, 2008

Thank you Lord, its Wednesday! A blessed morning to you my brothers and sisters in Christ! Welcome to Building up SMARTly Text Fellowship! Ephesians 4:29-“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto hearers.”

Want to thank the Lord for the blessings He showered upon us this past few days? Come and join this txt fellowship and glorify our Lord through thanksgiving! This is Marla – Your moderator…

Opening Prayer: We give thanks to you God for this wonderful day. We thank you Lord for the forgiveness of our sins according to the riches of Your grace. Bless us Lord with all spiritual blessings. Amen

Oist TXTimony: Sabi nila, kung ano ang ministry mo dun ka daw lalago sa PANGINOON pero kahit na marami kang ministry kung hindi ka naman nagbabasa ng Bible, malamang kulang ang paglago, kaya tara basa tayo.
~Muel,MBC

Amen..Magtetextimony po ako,.kahapon nakagawa ako ng isang bagay na alam kong mali.nagiguilty ako nagsorry at nagpray na po ako kagabi asking for His forgiveness, guidance and strength to resist temptation, I thank GOD coz kabila ng mga pagkukulang at pagkakamali, He’s stil there for me!
~Princess,PUP

I thank GOD for another day He gave to our lives for our txtfellowship!:) Thank God for the revival of our hearts, for the mercy He has bestowed and that endures forever. To God be the glory!
~Aiza,NICE

Helo I’m Rio,18 new lang ako sa txtfellowship na ito….hello sa mga kapwa ko believer in Christ..Bilang Christian we are ambassadors of Christ..so we take it seriously..Read 1Tim.4:12
~Rio , Lighthouse BC

Praise the Lord for His blessings and divine protection He’s giving me and my family! Napakabuti ng Panginoon!
~Magz ,Makati

I’d like to thank the Lord for all the blessings and trials that came to me this past week. Busy man palagi, I still find time to do things that I like. God is so good!
~Jan, Bulacan

Grabe mahal na mahal talaga ako ng Panginoon kasi nirebuke niya ako sa aking pagkaksala..so I ask God to forgive me and His words speaks to me thru the sermon of His word.Praise GOD!
~Rio

I want to thank God for giving me new cp..Thank you for the blessings and guiding me this past few weeks…
~Thirdy,MBC
I thank God for another year He gave to me. Thanks kasi birthday ko ngayon at salamat sa kalakasan at talino na binigay niya sakin kaya to God BE THE GLORY!
~Glenn

Last Saturday night nagkasinat ako , I feel so sick nung Sunday morning but I praise and thank the Lord because He gave me the strength that I need that day to go to church.,praise God dahil binigyan niya ako ng motivation., gagawa at gagawa talaga ng motivesang devil para mailayo tayo kay God but we have to hold on tight..dapat ma mindset tayo is the only thing that could quench our spiritual thirst. Praise God for this day!
~Grace

Alleluia! Napakabuti ni Lord I’ve prayed before na nawa bigyan niya ako ng time para makapiling ko kahit saglit ang family ko, then nakauwi ako sa amin nung Sunday,purihin ang Diyos..
~Mhaggz,Makati

Thank God kasi He blessed me all the time! And for my family thankful talaga ako kay God, To God be the glory!
~Camille,PUP

TXTimony: Praise God because He always teach me not to let go of my passion with Him..”Ang hirap sbihin na Lord I love you, lalo na kung hindi mo nagagampanan ang mga dapat na ginagawa mo para sa Kanya..:-)
~Em,PUPNICE,GFBC

TXTcouragement: To the hurting hearts of God’s ministry:0)
“Never walk away from God’s ministry..when you see some fault,be patient and realize dat it is a trial..You can’t be perfect but you can always be God’s true servant
~Sam,NICE

I want to thank God for His love for me and for you…I’m a living witness of God’s greatness and love for us,..al great things are just prayers away!..Have faith..~hehehe…This is my txtimony
~Neil Aedrin of HBC
Thanks Guyz!

Praise the Lord for those wonderful textimonies!! txtanong time!
~Marla, Moderator

TXTanong for today: Kung ang tao pinapanalangin pwede din ba ang hayop?! Send me your answers!!

TXTsagot: Ayos yang tanong niyo wah!,aha!..Oo siguro,ahe..marahil Oo kasi halimbawa, nagkasakit yung aso mo,malamang ipanalangin mo siya dib a?hmm…
~jehb,MBC

TXTsagot: Pwede po
~Kuya Sam,NICE

TxtSAGOT: Uhm, I think pwede din
~Ate Aiza NICE
TxtSAGOT: Pwede naman po..Kasi kung mahal mo talaga ang alaga mong hayop ipapanalangin mo ito…
~Thirdy, MBC

Mark 11:24 ‘Therefore I say unto you, whatsoever ye desire, when you pray, belive that ye receive them and ye shall have them.” Anything you want to put God in prayer, my brethren?
~Aiza

Thanks be to God for giving me the strength, wisdom and patience thru out the day…
~Miguel, VCF
(Welcome to NICE TXTfellowship kuya Miguel!Continue growing in Christ!)

Matatapos na poang ating TXTfellowship..in this juncture,I’m asking you to send all your prayer request to me..may mgaprayer warriors po tayong bahalang manalangin sa inyo..
Colossians 1:10 “That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto allpleasing, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.” – Brothers and sisters, let us continue servingour Lord..keep growing!

When we come to a point in life that we can’t do anything by our limited ability and realize we are finite being, that iswhen we see God’s grace and power working.Don’t lose heart, God is sovereign.In our weakness, He is our strength. Let’s trust God..Goodnight everyone!Till next TXTfellowship!Godbless..
~Marla, your moderator

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is cool! Very good idea... costly too! heehee:D